Cooling Mist UK Methanol Injection
Cooling Mist UK Benefits Include:-
- Increased horsepower safely by 10-15%.
- Lowered air temperatures by 50-200+ degrees.
- Decreased cylinder temperatures up to 300 degrees.
- Reduced effects of heat soak in warmer climates.
- Allowable running of more boost and timing safely.
- Reduced carbon and assistance maintaining a clean combustion chamber.
- Increased octane at user programmable boost levels.
The main function of water methanol injection is to prevent detonation. Detonation is produced by high temperatures and pressure developed in the combustion chamber. Water has a high latent heat content, which makes it extremely effective at preventing the onset of detonation. In addition, water injection reduces the production of NOx (oxides of nitrogen). Methanol, with its 116 octane and high flash point, additionally reduces the chances of detonation. While water is not combustible, it has a greater capacity to cool the intake air temps more than methanol alone. This is why we recommend a 50/50 mixture being misted into your boosted engine. Methanol effectively increases the octane rating of the fuel, allowing performance gains when used in supercharged and turbocharged applications. How’s that for a science lesson? You hook it up, and you will see what facts and figures cannot describe adequately: a huge increases in your vehicle’s performance! You can verify the change because you know your vehicle better than anyone else. You won’t be disappointed, you’ll be excited about your performance increases!